Friday, January 11, 2008

Shave and a haircut sir....

Well maybe not a shave today but I did go to the barbershop for my first haircut. I had to wait for a chair to open so I looked at the magazines. Mr Houff was nice so I took some to him. When it was my turn I sat in the barber chair like everyone else. Well, I did have a booster seat so I could sit higher. Mr Painter put the cape around me but I didn't like that. Mr Painter started the haircut and before I knew it was done. Mr Painter did a good job and even let me holder the clippers. They were buzzing like a bee. I told Mr Painter and Mr Houff about my trip to Austin Texas. After I was done they gave me a lollipop. That made it even better.



I can't wait to get my next big boy haircut. Especially if I get another lollipop.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

parker,
if you want to try to barber shop in the barracks road shopping center, you'll get something similar. but your dad might lose his mind navigating that parking lot. people are always in a hurry to get to bed, bath & beyond.
and you can come visit me afterward. though my house is a deathtrap for kids, surely your cuteness will keep you safe. it works for kittens. =)